If our test boards have some push button switches that need to be tested, we used to use manual hand push rods, it’s time consuming and the operators do make mistake when their fingers are tired from pushing them. Some fixture vendors offer pneumatic solenoid push rod which are very reliable and extremely quick to test. The only draw back is in order to actuate the solenoid, the system must be in powered mode and switch tests are in unpowered mode – catch 22. So, we can test these switches in power mode also, just have to do some extra work and designs.
Add 4 10k resistors in the fixture to test all 4 switches individually.
Testplan and analog test.
- Program TIC MSP430F155IPM On Board
- Test Switches Using Pneumatic Solenoid Push Rods
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts
- Test LEDS At ICT
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture
- Optimize Config File For Portability
- Program PIC18F8722 At HP3070
- Find And Replace Repeated Tolerance In Analog Folder
- RF Band Flatness With ICT
- Control XT and Control Plus
- Design For Test (DFT)
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester)