If we want our analog tests to run much faster, make sure our config file is using control xt instead of control plus. The control plus can run with control xt compiled system, but not the other way around. If the program is develop with control plus, in order to use control xt option, we need to re-compile the config, wirelist and all analog tests, but we do save more than 50% in test time for analog tests.
- Program TIC MSP430F155IPM On Board
- Test Switches Using Pneumatic Solenoid Push Rods
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts
- Optimize Config File For Portability
- Program PIC18F8722 At HP3070
- Find And Replace Repeated Tolerance In Analog Folder
- Control XT and Control Plus