Since I’m an OEM developer, I kept our system software rev at the lowest since HP3070 software is not backward compatible. Sometimes, when we need to re-do the software for a fixture, we get the program folder back, we have to convert everything down to our system rev level. Our system software is 3.6 compares with others at 5+. Anyhow, regardless, to convert higher rev files to lower, here is how I do mine.
1. Check and compile the config file – Make sure the config still matched with our system.
2. Compile custom_lib/safeguard
3. Compile Board and Board_xy
5. Fix and compile Fixture (when the CEM changed the board directory name, we have to change the board name in the fixture to match with the working directory).
6. Compile Wirelist.
- How To Use Test Expert To Translate Allegro CAD To Board and Board_xy
- How To Swap 94 X-Probes Safely
- Program TIC MSP430F155IPM On Board
- Test Switches Using Pneumatic Solenoid Push Rods
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts
- Use Cuteftp Or Coreftp To Transfer Files From PC To HP3070
- Test LEDS At ICT
- Test Expert Setup For Windows XP
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture