1. Connect the device through the HPIB of the power supply HP6624A (HPIB) or whatever your power supply model may be. To check the hpib bus, go to shell as root: /opt/hp3070/bin/btio -hpib -scan (this will tell you which HPIB exists, it should display your HP6624A or HP6621A). [non-members]please log in to continue reading… Thanks[/non-members][members] […]
Amazon Associates Disclosure
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
September 17, 2014 0.
May 21, 2014 0.
June 26, 2013 0.
November 16, 2012 0.
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester) - 6,989 views
- Introduction - 5,590 views
- Users - 5,383 views
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts - 2,575 views
- ihp307x Index - 2,546 views
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture - 1,649 views
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files - 1,610 views
- Technical Forums - 1,510 views
- How To Find And Replace Bad Hybrid Card Relays - 1,497 views
- Test Expert Setup For Windows XP - 1,375 views
- ihp3070 said yes
- yogeswarran said Sir what about the Capacitors ? is it the same com...
- Jose said i have seen that some engineers detect voltage of...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Kirk, What do you have available? BR, don Os...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Ken, I have some Systems available; please c...
- Ken Ng said Looking for a 3070 series3, 2 modules but 4 module...
- kirk oliver said I have one for sale if you are still looking or kn...
- Garrett Beck said Hello, I am looking to purchase a used 3070 ICT. D...
Random Popular Posts