Sometimes we do have to replace probes for any reason, especially smaller x-probes. The best way for not to miss or make mistake is to do it systematically. This is how I did mine. I had to replace 94 x-probes (No sockets). We should have a Mylar with color marked probes locations. Pull all the […]
Amazon Associates Disclosure
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
September 17, 2014 0.
May 21, 2014 0.
June 26, 2013 0.
November 16, 2012 0.
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester) - 7,084 views
- Introduction - 5,595 views
- Users - 5,390 views
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts - 2,651 views
- ihp307x Index - 2,599 views
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture - 1,673 views
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files - 1,661 views
- Technical Forums - 1,537 views
- How To Find And Replace Bad Hybrid Card Relays - 1,518 views
- Test Expert Setup For Windows XP - 1,427 views
- ihp3070 said yes
- yogeswarran said Sir what about the Capacitors ? is it the same com...
- Jose said i have seen that some engineers detect voltage of...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Kirk, What do you have available? BR, don Os...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Ken, I have some Systems available; please c...
- Ken Ng said Looking for a 3070 series3, 2 modules but 4 module...
- kirk oliver said I have one for sale if you are still looking or kn...
- Garrett Beck said Hello, I am looking to purchase a used 3070 ICT. D...
Random Popular Posts