All shorts test fail on all boards and yesterday they’re fine. Before we debug our fixture, run diagnostic for the system and find out one of the hybrid cards we used for the fixture has bad relays. We swapped the hybrid card and it moved to the new slot. While waiting for the service people […]| 1,771 views
Amazon Associates Disclosure
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
How To Create Neutral File From ODB++ Cad Files
August 26, 2021 0.
How To Swap 94 X-Probes Safely
September 17, 2014 0.
Program TIC MSP430F155IPM On Board
May 21, 2014 0.
Test Switches Using Pneumatic Solenoid Push Rods
June 26, 2013 0.
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester) - 7,982 views
- Introduction - 5,640 views
- Users - 5,465 views
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts - 3,291 views
- ihp307x Index - 2,900 views
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture - 1,817 views
- How To Find And Replace Bad Hybrid Card Relays - 1,771 views
- Technical Forums - 1,758 views
- How To Replace System Cards - 1,739 views
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files - 1,736 views
- ihp3070 said yes
- yogeswarran said Sir what about the Capacitors ? is it the same com...
- Jose said i have seen that some engineers detect voltage of...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Kirk, What do you have available? BR, don Os...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Ken, I have some Systems available; please c...
- Ken Ng said Looking for a 3070 series3, 2 modules but 4 module...
- kirk oliver said I have one for sale if you are still looking or kn...
- Garrett Beck said Hello, I am looking to purchase a used 3070 ICT. D...
Random Popular Posts