I’m sure there are many ways to detect LEDS at ICT. Many would use these color sensor inside the fixture. The only draw back for this type is the reliability and the costs of sensors themselves, also the fixture must be totally seal dark for the light sensors to work properly. I’ve never used any […]
Amazon Associates Disclosure
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
September 17, 2014 0.
May 21, 2014 0.
June 26, 2013 0.
November 16, 2012 0.
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester) - 7,108 views
- Introduction - 5,598 views
- Users - 5,391 views
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts - 2,681 views
- ihp307x Index - 2,614 views
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture - 1,677 views
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files - 1,663 views
- Technical Forums - 1,552 views
- How To Find And Replace Bad Hybrid Card Relays - 1,526 views
- Test Expert Setup For Windows XP - 1,445 views
- ihp3070 said yes
- yogeswarran said Sir what about the Capacitors ? is it the same com...
- Jose said i have seen that some engineers detect voltage of...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Kirk, What do you have available? BR, don Os...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Ken, I have some Systems available; please c...
- Ken Ng said Looking for a 3070 series3, 2 modules but 4 module...
- kirk oliver said I have one for sale if you are still looking or kn...
- Garrett Beck said Hello, I am looking to purchase a used 3070 ICT. D...
Random Popular Posts