If we converted a 3D movie to watch on 3D TV and we decided to watch in 2D TV, we need to convert it back from 3D to 2D. We need a fast computer like i5 or i7 to run efficiently, it would take 90+ minutes to convert 1080p 3D to 2D. All we need […]| 59,169 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 1,034 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,674 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 19,130 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,845 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,681 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 113,081 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,837 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,169 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,792 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 31,009 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...