I got a Lenovo X1 Tablet Gen 3 Kaby Lake with i7-8650u and I’m going to install macOS Monterey 12.4 and upgraded to the latest one 12.6.3. I also tried macOS Ventura 13.2.1 on this.
- This tablet has detachable keyboard which only works with keyboard and red track mouse and NOT the trackpad on macOS (either Big Sur or Monterey)
- This tablet has intel AC8265 WiFi Bluetooth combo that soldered in which can’t be replaced and both work very well.
- This tablet has 16GB RAM also soldered in and can’t be upgraded.
- This tablet has Realtek ALC295 which currently only sound from speakers on not Microphone. Any layout-id with AppleALC.kext will have sound, 13,15,21,22,28,77
- This tablet touchscreen will work with VoodooI2C.kext but the red track mouse won’t work, either or.
- The thunderbolt on this one works but none to test with, all usb ports work fine.
- The microSD reader on this one works with macOS Monterey.
- The sleep/wake don’t work.
- The internal screen 3000×2000 will work with ig-platform c087, 1b59,1e59 and with specific settings.
- The HDMI works well hotplug with sound and high resolution.