11/20/2016 Revised version to explain better how to connect mixer. We can directly connect the mic to the input of amplifier jacks by using the adapter to RCA and if we need 2 wireless mic inputs, we can use splitter to connect 2 sets of 4 microphones 01/16/2016 The mixer came, this is how to […]| 9,630 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 746 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,623 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 18,557 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,478 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,630 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 112,926 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,806 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,083 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,636 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,987 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...