I check the oil level and regardless. No car will break if the oil level is always full. This Audi V8 doesn’t burn oil, it’s amazing. It doesn’t matter what grade I need to use, as long as it’s on sale, but it has to be Mobil 1. This time 0-40w was on sale for […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,731 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,909 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 500 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 22,457 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 21,231 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 13,618 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,230 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,177 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,581 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,657 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,302 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,348 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 27,922 views
- LINDI MELLARAJ said Thank you I found it. I have another problem now t...
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...
- Rolf said * forgot to mention, I will solder the chip in the...
- Rolf said So there’s no Audi lightning cable for video...