– Since it has a slow leak over night, I raised the car to LIFT mode, the pump still worked and brought it to LIFT.
– I put it in Jack Mode which would turn off the pump. Wait for a few hours and voila, the LEFT side went down to the ground. FYI, in Jack mode, the automatic leveling system is OFF, therefore, it doesn’t bring the good side down to the same level with the leaked side. If the Valve Block is good, only the front would be affected with automatic leveling system.
While waiting for the Bag to come, I left the car in Jack Mode the whole week.
Test the strut with soap water to find the leaks, either top or bottom.
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3