All our dual level ICT fixtures are pneumatic. They use compressed air to actuate the air solenoid to push down the gate instead of pulling down like vacuum. Some of the CEMs site may need to have wiring installed for the pneumatic fixture to work with the vacuum port controller in the system. The pneumatic […]
Amazon Associates Disclosure
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
September 17, 2014 0.
May 21, 2014 0.
June 26, 2013 0.
November 16, 2012 0.
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester) - 6,924 views
- Introduction - 5,580 views
- Users - 5,378 views
- ihp307x Index - 2,521 views
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts - 2,515 views
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture - 1,641 views
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files - 1,609 views
- Technical Forums - 1,497 views
- How To Find And Replace Bad Hybrid Card Relays - 1,473 views
- Test Expert Setup For Windows XP - 1,361 views
- ihp3070 said yes
- yogeswarran said Sir what about the Capacitors ? is it the same com...
- Jose said i have seen that some engineers detect voltage of...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Kirk, What do you have available? BR, don Os...
- Don Ostheimer said Hello Ken, I have some Systems available; please c...
- Ken Ng said Looking for a 3070 series3, 2 modules but 4 module...
- kirk oliver said I have one for sale if you are still looking or kn...
- Garrett Beck said Hello, I am looking to purchase a used 3070 ICT. D...
Random Popular Posts