All our dual level ICT fixtures are pneumatic. They use compressed air to actuate the air solenoid to push down the gate instead of pulling down like vacuum. Some of the CEMs site may need to have wiring installed for the pneumatic fixture to work with the vacuum port controller in the system. The pneumatic solenoids need 24V to actuate and we need to hook up the wires to the auxiliary power port in the back of the system correctly.
[non-members]please log in to continue reading… Thanks[/non-members][members]
If we use pins 5,6, and 7, we must use the vacuum well a is 0,1 command for the solenoid to actuate. This configuration is for dual level solenoids, upper and lower solenoids. Single stage only need 1-24V wire and ground.
Vacuum well a is 0,1 = full actuation (first level), both of Red and Blue have 24V relative to Ground (black).
- How To Swap 94 X-Probes Safely
- Use Cuteftp Or Coreftp To Transfer Files From PC To HP3070
- Convert Higher System Rev To Lower System Rev Files
- How To Find And Replace Bad Hybrid Card Relays
- How To Replace System Cards
- Backup And Restore With Gzip
- Set Up HPIB For HP8648C Signal Generator
- Setting Up Pneumatic Fixture
- Update Hex File For Flash Programming
Great job presenting this information. Very useful. Thank you.