When I played mp4 movies with subtitle embedded, Quicktime shows default subtitle with black background which cover parts of the screen. I want the background to be transparent, so I make a custom subtitle as default with transparent background.
We need to go to Preference -> Accessibility -> Captions
Click the + button to add custom subtitle, set the background to transparent, give it a name and high light it to select as default
- How To Fix NO Audio and Mic After Wake on Mac OS X
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on Dell 7352 Inspiron i7-5500u Laptop
- The Installer Could Not Install…In El Capitan OS
- The Best Wifi Modules For Mac OS X
- Extract Yosemite 10.10.5 and El Capitan 10.11.5 InstallESD.dmg Using 7Z