If we have a music video DVD and we like to extract a song from the DVD to MP3 to listen to sometimes, we can do it with a few free software out there. With a fast multi-cores i5 or i7, the task will be very fast. We need a back up software to extract […]| 1,291 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 722 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,615 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 18,518 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,452 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,630 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 112,916 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,805 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,078 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,631 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,984 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...