Someone asked me how to make a Windows ivy bridge laptop into an almost perfect MacBook Air 5,2. Ivy Bridge is Intel 3rd generation with HD4000 graphics chipset, the CPU usually starts with a 3 like i5-3317u or i3-33xx or i7-3xxx.
I have an Envy 4-1117nr 14″ very small and light with i5-3317u with resolution 1366×768. I would like to have 1600×900 or 1920×1080 resolutions, but I didn’t. Anyhow, this post will show how I get my laptop to dual boot Yosemite 10.10.5 and Windows 10 perfectly with Clover boot loader.
In order to have native wifi and bluetooth, the original Ralink or Intel wifi module must be replaced with an Atheros wifi combo or Broadcom wifi combo. Some handy skills required.
After created the 8GB Clover and El Capitan 10.11.1 Flash drive.
How to generate SSDT with ssdtPRGen.sh from Piker-Alpha – Make sure to compile and fix the original SSDTs and put them in the ACPI/patched folder with this SSDT – Add all these file names in the config.plist in sorted order.
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13