We’ve been using our first Panasonic FZ28 for many years now for taking and recording the kids and tutorials pictures and videos. We’ve been very happy with Panasonic, the price is affordable and the quality, reliability is great. This Christmas we decided to get a small portable Panasonic ZS8 with 16x optical zoom for traveling, especially on the ski slopes with the kids. There are a few reviews on the internet do favor this camera. Amazon has it on sale for $149 free shipping, we don’t think any other camera is better than this one with the same price range.
Amazon shipped in a few days and we got our camera.
To us the pictures don’t come out as clear and sharp as the FZ28 because it’s small. When zoom close-up to 12x +, it’s hard to take a sharp picture without being blurry due to the light weight of the camera. With the heavier FZ28, it’s not a problem. Our main purpose of getting this one is for the HD video camera and it does come out very well.
HD 1280×720 video recorded outdoor
HD 1280×720 video recorded indoor
We believe everyone has his/her own brand that they like, we like Panasonic
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- Arctic P253 BT Bluetooth Headphones
- Sabrent USB Hard Drive Dock For Samsung Smart TV
- Play iPhone 5 or 6 On 30 Pins Dock Devices
- Clean Black Spots Behind Camera Lens
- Transfer MP3 From Ipod To PC
- Lumix ZS8 System Error (Zoom) Fixed