e-Golf doesn’t come with spare tire or even a lug wrench to remove the wheels. They expect the flat must be fixed at a shop of some sort. The car does come with a quick fix container and an air pump. The flat fix container has liquid epoxy in it, we need to put it […]
After a few raining seasons with heavy rains, I noticed water was in the trunk spare tire pocket and from the trunk lid. Giovanni Giovino from Audiworld suspected it came from the license plate holder which I concurred. I follow his instruction to fix and it seem to fix it.
The 2015 Mercedes Benz B250e has a warning “replace battery” on the key fob. I took out the battery and sure enough, it’s measured 2.99V instead of 3.3V as a new one. Yes, with 2.99V, the car still drives. The battery size is CR2025. I got 10 LICB batteries from Amazon for $6. The battery […]
My father in-law 2014 Toyota Rav4 has 60k miles and the front brake pads need to be replaced. There are no warning indicator of any types on this car. There are also 2 sizes of discs for this car, our LE 2.5L 2WD version has smaller discs (273mm) and the ones we ordered Power Stop […]
Last raining season, my rear seats were wet on a heavy rain day. There was some water under the floor board also. Some in the trunk. The Audi A8 D3 sunroof drainage has been a problem with many owners. I did open them up and check the drainage rate and they’re quite slow, hence the […]
Finally my sis and her husband got a 3.5 years CPO 2017 A8L D4 with 13k miles on it for $50k from Pacific Audi in Torrance, CA. The car has most of the options they wanted – Executive package, driver assistant package and in pristine condition. After driving the newer 2017 A8L, I couldn’t tell […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 59,904 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 133 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 131 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 13,845 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 15,060 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,507 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,128 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,020 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,267 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 39,769 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,116 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,002 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,819 views
- idog said If your mmi is Europe, you need to find them on EB...
- Kashif Aziz said my audi A8L 2008 software is deleted. where can i...
- Costel Condrache said What can be done as my driver door is not open whe...
- idog said Never replaced things without verifying that it’s...
- Don said Hi, I need your help with my 2007 Q7 MMI. I’d like...