, now @131k miles, the left side… I refused to use VCDS to see what’s wrong because it would list things that don’t break. – Since it has a slow leak over night, I raised the car to LIFT mode, the pump still worked and brought it to LIFT. – I put it in Jack Mode […]
It’s Thanksgiving, we went to a family dinner and the lights on the dash weren’t on but the lights outside were. The message of automatic head lights and rain sensors malfunction was on. We had to turn on the manual lighting on the switch to drive home. In the morning, I removed the camera mount and cleaned […]
My friend bought a CarPlay/Android Auto unit from Carlink for his 2011 Q5 MMI 3G Plus. We installed it and it went quite well. It’s truly a plug and play unit. It does work with his new iPhone 11 Max. Although we didn’t test with an Android phone for Android Auto, but I’m sure it’s […]
A friend who has a 2011 Q5 with MMI 3G Plus didn’t even know he has a Hard drive called the Jukebox in his car for all these years. His Q5 has MMI reboot and blacked out randomly after the software update from the dealer. We think the Jukebox may be the culprit. The Jukebox […]
I really neglect checking power steering fluid for a long time, last week driving to LA, at park or low speed, the steering feels heavy and the noise started to sound really bad, I thought my steering rack is needed to be replaced. Came home, checked the oil reservoir, and sure enough, it’s on below the […]
e-Golf doesn’t come with spare tire or even a lug wrench to remove the wheels. They expect the flat must be fixed at a shop of some sort. The car does come with a quick fix container and an air pump. The flat fix container has liquid epoxy in it, we need to put it […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,085 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,168 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 379 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 20,142 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 19,135 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,560 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,388 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,122 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,475 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,022 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,922 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 28,815 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,110 views
- Peter Guilfoyle said Thank you for your extremely informative videos an...
- Dick said Thanks for the Hwy 1 drive video…looks like...
- idog said Check the sensor on the side of the frame to see i...
- Charlie Ioannou said I was wondering if you could help me? I have the f...
- Addy Kasi said Can I get someone in the UK to help? I have a righ...