My friend bought a CarPlay/Android Auto unit from Carlink for his 2011 Q5 MMI 3G Plus. We installed it and it went quite well. It’s truly a plug and play unit. It does work with his new iPhone 11 Max. Although we didn’t test with an Android phone for Android Auto, but I’m sure it’s […]
A friend who has a 2011 Q5 with MMI 3G Plus didn’t even know he has a Hard drive called the Jukebox in his car for all these years. His Q5 has MMI reboot and blacked out randomly after the software update from the dealer. We think the Jukebox may be the culprit. The Jukebox […]
I really neglect checking power steering fluid for a long time, last week driving to LA, at park or low speed, the steering feels heavy and the noise started to sound really bad, I thought my steering rack is needed to be replaced. Came home, checked the oil reservoir, and sure enough, it’s on below the […]
e-Golf doesn’t come with spare tire or even a lug wrench to remove the wheels. They expect the flat must be fixed at a shop of some sort. The car does come with a quick fix container and an air pump. The flat fix container has liquid epoxy in it, we need to put it […]
After a few raining seasons with heavy rains, I noticed water was in the trunk spare tire pocket and from the trunk lid. Giovanni Giovino from Audiworld suspected it came from the license plate holder which I concurred. I follow his instruction to fix and it seem to fix it.
The new VW eGolf SE comes standard with many safety features that I couldn’t resist selling my 2017 eGolf for this one with a great deal from VW and Team VW of Hayward.
The 2015 Mercedes Benz B250e has a warning “replace battery” on the key fob. I took out the battery and sure enough, it’s measured 2.99V instead of 3.3V as a new one. Yes, with 2.99V, the car still drives. The battery size is CR2025. I got 10 LICB batteries from Amazon for $6. The battery […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 60,661 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 434 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 237 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 16,086 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 16,687 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 11,360 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,652 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,069 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,362 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 40,808 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,439 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,653 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,932 views
- idog said You need 3cds and OBDII to turn the air suspension...
- Gabriel said Hi my name is Gabriel I have a 2005 Audi A8 4.2 Q...
- idog said I have no idea if mercedes and audi are compatible...
- idog said Yes you can but you need to have MMI software vers...
- houssein said hello there, i have bought an oem mercedes ami cab...