Finally my sis and her husband got a 3.5 years CPO 2017 A8L D4 with 13k miles on it for $50k from Pacific Audi in Torrance, CA. The car has most of the options they wanted – Executive package, driver assistant package and in pristine condition. After driving the newer 2017 A8L, I couldn’t tell […]
No one would believe when I said I’ve spent $0 on fixing my 2008 Q7 since new until now 3/7/2019 but it’s the truth. The car’s been garaged since new, it has 56k miles now, we do take it to the Sierras every winter. We had to change tires one time and they’re still have […]
If you own Audi cars, you want to get an OBDII scanner to access the data and do something with it, here are a few things you may want it to be able to do, if you buy a VCDS, then you can pretty much do anything with it, but with others, you may need […]
Today I’m going to try the new OBD2 Bluetooth Dongle from Carista. It’s quite simple and easy to pair, I use the free trial software which doesn’t have any long coding, although there are quite a few simple programs that’s good. The paying structure is subscription which is good for some and bad for other. […]
Our 2017 e-Golf doesn’t come with HomeLink like most of the newer cars, I decided to put in a switch for activate the garage every time we leave the house and come home. We ordered a button with light indicator momentary switch, nice and small enough to fit one of the empty switch on the […]
We bought a used 2015 MBZ B Class Electric with 15,500 miles. Instead of buying a new 2018 Leaf for $30000 – $7500 (Fed rebate) – $2500 (CA) = $20000, we decided the MBZ B Class is a better choice since the quality is better and we don’t really need the 150 miles range. This […]
After using the air pump to fix the flat so many times, the 12V socket fuse was blown. I looked for the fuse box in the manual and it wasn’t clear on how to access and check the correct fuse. Finally I found it by searching for Golf fuse box diagram. Anyhow, it wasn’t hard […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 60,234 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 226 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 183 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 14,824 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 15,801 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,887 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,353 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,036 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,303 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 40,237 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,244 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,290 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,861 views
- idog said I really don’t understand how you hook up these de...
- Donghyun Shin said Hello. i did diy android all in one for my q5. an...
- idog said Which model, which year, MMI 2G or 3G? What’...
- Claude Martin said I have identical intermittent MMI problem –...
- idog said Yes, I believe i also had to rivet some parts