Most of Audi cars after 2004-2010 come with MMI 2G (7″ screen) with MOST bus installed – After 2011 it’s MMI 3G – Please check to make sure which system you have on your car. Before you go out and get yourself an AMI, make sure to check your MMI software version – – for […]
06/08/2018 Modify AMI cable to stream audio with $10 30-Pin Bluetooth Receiver 11/29/2015 The cheapest, easiest way to do it is – 1. AMI to Auxiliary cable – works with all 2G & 3G . 2. USB Dongle – 3. Extension if the auxiliary cable is too short – Now bluetooth devices are inexpensive and used […]
Audi website has a page with many videos demonstrations of features and benefits.
- How To Restore Sounds From MMI 2G Component Protection (CP)
- CD Auxiliary Optical Box For MMI 2G
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Install Apple CarPlay/Android Auto To MMI 3G Plus
- How To Import Songs To MMI 3G Plus Jukebox
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
Today on freeway, I checked the lift-mode – it’s grayed out when the speed hit over 50mph and came back when it’s under like clockwork. Audi A8 D3 (2004-2010) has air suspension – my sport option has adaptive suspension with 4 modes. The lift mode is the highest one – monster truck mode – high […]