All A8 4.2L engine have plastic pipe for their oil coolers, and these plastic pipe get brittle and break over time, especially if the engine is running hot or over heat too many times. I’d replaced both 4.2L 32V and 4.2L 40V on the D2, but not on the D3, it’s a little harder to […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,682 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,815 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 488 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 22,207 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 21,056 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 13,498 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 17,148 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,173 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,570 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,595 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,262 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,303 views
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X - 27,790 views
- idog said The back up camera module on 07+ is mounted behind...
- Lindi Mellaraj said hello i got everything done like you said as far a...
- Rolf said * forgot to mention, I will solder the chip in the...
- Rolf said So there’s no Audi lightning cable for video...
- idog said There’s no way to display video through ligh...