Audi MMI 2G & 3G MOST bus is very simple but yet very hard to diagnose which components connected to the bus is faulty due to the serial optical connections. If the system is not thoroughly tested and diagnosed, many good parts can be replaced in the process. This is a simple test just show that an open […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 60,814 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 479 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 249 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 16,422 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 16,889 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 11,461 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,705 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,076 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,367 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 40,930 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,520 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 27,785 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,945 views
- Gabriel Radić said Thanks for the replay, I’ve been looking an...
- idog said All after market cameras have female inputs, so yo...
- Gabriel Radić said Yeah but really what I was looking for, do they ha...
- idog said Just google them
- Gabriel Radić said Could you relink the Fakra Z and RCA connector as...