Every year since 2nd grade, Audie had to take the STAR (Standardized Testing and Reporting) test in her school. She’s been improving slowly from her 2nd grade test. One thing we (as mom and dad) don’t understand is her total score percentage is lower than each category average percentage. I think there are extra credit questions or something. Anyhow, we’re happy that Audie did above average because we’re not totally Asian Tiger Mom parenting. We don’t want to rob our children beautiful childhood. Childhood only exists once and it flies by extremely quickly. We’re taking pride in our kids happiness and wit, not just school work and musical stuff.
Audie last year 2nd grade STAR test.
- Ardenwood Elementary 6th Grade Picnic 2018
- Ardenwood Elementary Promotion 2018
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum 2018
- 6th Grade Open House At Ardenwood
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- Ohlone College: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Field Trip
- February 23 2016 Choir Performance At Ardenwood Elementary
- Ardenwood Elementary 6th Grade Promotion 2016