11/20/2016 Revised version to explain better how to connect mixer.
01/16/2016 The mixer came, this is how to hook up a simple karaoke system with Chromecast, Karaoke Mixer, Wireless Microphones and sound bar or receiver.
OK, the kids like to sing after watching The Voice. I set up a Karaoke system for them with the existing Electronic components at home: a sound bar with subwoofer, a receiver with speakers, a LED TV with HDMI input and optical/analog outputs, an Xbox One, Xbox 360, an old Karaoke DVD player with microphone inputs/echo function, a set of wireless microphones.
- Xbox One to stream Youtube Karaoke songs to TV via HDMI (cost money to buy xbox live -$39/year) or : Apple TV, Chrome Cast, Fire Stick, Roku, Laptop, PC, iPhones, Android phones, iPods, iPads to stream Youtube to Chrome Cast, Fire stick.
- Output of TV: optical or analog to sound bar inputs.
- Wireless microphone output to Karaoke player microphone input or Karaoke audio mixer: should have microphone echo function.
- Output of Karaoke player or mixer connect to Stereo receiver input (CD, Tape, Videox, etc).
- Stereo Receiver will be output for the voice through microphone.
- Sound bar output will be the sound of music from the Youtube video.
- 2 separate devices for sound, more clear.
- If you only have one source of Stereo output: get a mixer, connect output of TV and microphones to Mixer, output of the mixer to the Stereo receiver input.
- Install macOS Catalina 15.5 on External USB Hard Drive
- How To Fix Magenta or Pink HDMI Display On Hackintosh
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh
- DW1820A on HP EliteBook 820 G3 Catalina 15.5
- How To Fix Low Backlight Level with BacklightFixup.kext
- Install Python3 On macOS Catalina
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- OpenCore Boot Loader for Hackintosh