Install Maxboost Glass Screen Protector.
Finally, I got my first iPhone ever, iPhone 6. This is how I set up and use my iPhone for the first time. For people who have been using iPhones, it’s normal, but for new iPhone users like me, these thing should be done and used for basic.
1. Set up iCloud – find my iPhone – to lock the iPhone from being used by anyone but you.
2. Set up finger prints for Apple Apps and Pay.
3. Set up Email.
4. Install necessary apps.
5. Load music to iPhone using iTunes.
6. Back up iPhone to computer or iCloud.
- Replace Battery On iPhone 6s
- iOS 13.1.2 Shortcuts and Wemos D1 Mini Open/Close Garage
- Install Protective Glass Screen on iPhone XR Perfectly
- Dual Input Lightning Adapter For iPhone XR
- Mcdodo USB C 41W Charger
- How To Create Custom Ringtones For iPhones – Android Phones Using Garageband or Audacity
- Set Up My New iPhone 6
- Night Owl TL-DVR8 IP Camera Surveillance System