I got a new iPhone XR and I want to fast charge the phone in case of emergency, I bought a 41W Mcdodo USB-C to lightning charger to try out, and it works quite well with the 14.5V@2A. All smartphones charging circuits should have 2 modes of charging, Constant Current for fast charge and Constant Voltage (4.2V) for slow charge. From 0%-70-80% the charging system should use CA mode for fast charging and slow down from 70-100% using CV mode. If the charging system doesn’t switch to CV and keeps CA mode, the battery tends to get hot and blows up. So don’t use this fast charger over night, only in emergency.
- Replace Battery On iPhone 6s
- Rotary Encoder for Android TV Box
- iOS 13.1.2 Shortcuts and Wemos D1 Mini Open/Close Garage
- Install Protective Glass Screen on iPhone XR Perfectly
- Dual Input Lightning Adapter For iPhone XR