I’m trying to collect as many software title for my Mountain Lion as I can to replace these useful Windows software so I can use both.
Paint.net for Mac is called Pinta.
VLC player – Since Mountain Lion doesn’t support DVD drive, this is a great player for all types of movies, videos.
Handbrake for me to convert MKV, AVI, MOV, DVD… to MP4 videos or mkv. Great program and fast since it runs 64 bit (faster than the 64 bit Windows version).
Ilife 09 is a must, it’s inexpensive and it has everything in it.
Flash player from Adobe is needed to watch youtube or flash videos on the web.
Paragon NTFS to transfer files between Mac and Windows since I’m dual booting.
Notepad++ compatible TextWrangler for Mac
- Download Youtube Audio and Edit MP3 On macOS Catalina
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Format EFI Folder For Clover Boot Loader To Dual Boot Windows And El Capitan 10.11