I’m trying to collect as many software title for my Mountain Lion as I can to replace these useful Windows software so I can use both.
Paint.net for Mac is called Pinta.
VLC player – Since Mountain Lion doesn’t support DVD drive, this is a great player for all types of movies, videos.
Handbrake for me to convert MKV, AVI, MOV, DVD… to MP4 videos or mkv. Great program and fast since it runs 64 bit (faster than the 64 bit Windows version).
Ilife 09 is a must, it’s inexpensive and it has everything in it.
Flash player from Adobe is needed to watch youtube or flash videos on the web.
Paragon NTFS to transfer files between Mac and Windows since I’m dual booting.
Notepad++ compatible TextWrangler for Mac
- How To Spoof R9-270 and R9-280 Monterey
- How To Fix Haswell HD 4600 Artifact and Glitches in macOS
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh
- iCloud: Could Not Communicate With Server
- Prevent macOS Monterey To Upgrade Automatically
- macOS Monterey 12.1 On HP EliteBook 820 SkyLake
- How To Mount R/W NTFS USB hard drive in Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps