I’m trying to collect as many software title for my Mountain Lion as I can to replace these useful Windows software so I can use both.
Paint.net for Mac is called Pinta.
VLC player – Since Mountain Lion doesn’t support DVD drive, this is a great player for all types of movies, videos.
Handbrake for me to convert MKV, AVI, MOV, DVD… to MP4 videos or mkv. Great program and fast since it runs 64 bit (faster than the 64 bit Windows version).
Ilife 09 is a must, it’s inexpensive and it has everything in it.
Flash player from Adobe is needed to watch youtube or flash videos on the web.
Paragon NTFS to transfer files between Mac and Windows since I’m dual booting.
Notepad++ compatible TextWrangler for Mac
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5
- How To Patch DSDT and SSDTs For Perfect MacBook Pro On Hackintosh