A perfect MacBookAir 6,2 should have backlight brightness controlled by designated keys on the Windows Keyboards, in our HP X360 and Envy 4-1117nr cases, they’re F2 & F3. Thanks to Rehabman tutoring me through the process on Tonymacx86.com, I got the brightness keys F2 & F3 working as in Windows on my Yosemite 10.10.4.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 1,894 views
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs - 11,705 views
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops - 7,750 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 8,773 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 110,462 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,429 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 57,574 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 32,804 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,306 views