My sister’s PC died due to bad power supply, it’s been over 10 years. When we push the power button, the cpu and case fans were on but the motherboard doesn’t power up. We ordered a new power supply from Amazon for $25, replaced it and everything is fine now.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 438 views
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs - 8,264 views
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops - 6,897 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 8,558 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 110,038 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,254 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 57,295 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 32,123 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,111 views