Clover boot loader seems NOT to handle Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext and SSDT-PNLF.aml well when it comes to setting the backlight level on Hackintosh while OpenCore boot loader sets the maximum brightness every time. In the case of low backlight with Clover, we can use and its SSDT-PNLF.aml to set the brightness to maximum. | 2,460 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 1,073 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,684 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 19,174 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,882 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,684 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 113,095 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,841 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,178 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,809 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 31,011 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...