Clover boot loader seems NOT to handle Lilu.kext, WhateverGreen.kext and SSDT-PNLF.aml well when it comes to setting the backlight level on Hackintosh while OpenCore boot loader sets the maximum brightness every time. In the case of low backlight with Clover, we can use and its SSDT-PNLF.aml to set the brightness to maximum.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 1,316 views
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs - 10,757 views
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops - 7,515 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 8,694 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 110,337 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,400 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 57,472 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 32,585 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,253 views