After upgraded from Yosemite 10.10.5 to El Capitan 10.11, the iCloud email account stopped sending email through iCloud server. To fix this problem, all we need to do is to reset the mail server by uncheck the email option in iCloud settings, then recheck (enable) after quit and access the email app again.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 1,342 views
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs - 10,784 views
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops - 7,527 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 8,695 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 110,341 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,401 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 57,473 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 32,592 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,254 views