Sometimes the bios setting for SATA drive is IDE mode by default and we installed windows XP or windows 7 with this setting. Later on, we want to change the bios setting to AHCI to install Mac OS X, we need to re-install windows or fix the registry to run with AHCI mode. We have […]| 6,221 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 1,083 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,687 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 19,197 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,903 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,690 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 113,101 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,843 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,180 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,820 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 31,011 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...