If we have a MKV file with many unwanted audio or subtitle files, we can use MKVmerge to remove or add them. Just follow the instructions to install the program and when done, it’s very easy to use. Load the mkv file that needs to be edited. There should be all the videos, audio, subtitles […]| 6,414 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 1,063 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,684 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 19,164 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,878 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,682 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 113,089 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,840 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,178 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,808 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 31,011 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...