Most of our Windows Laptops don’t have Broadcom Bluetooth and Wifi combo that support macOS Catalina. When we first started, we can use an inexpensive USB wifi dongle to connect to internet with our Hackintoshes. I had an old Netis WF2111 n150 that works. The problem is not many external USB wifi dongles have updated […]| 2,274 views
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Monterey Hackintosh - 763 views
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh - 1,627 views
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops - 18,584 views
- Create Your First Laptop Hackintosh - 11,494 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 9,633 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 112,938 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,808 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 59,088 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 35,647 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 30,989 views
- Richard said Dear Dogmonkey, Thank you for your great articles!...
- Allen T. said Mine is like that, but kinda different. So when I...
- idog said Read this and install Big Sur. https://www.dognmon...
- Mohammed Hussain said Hi Sir, Kindly be informed that I saw that you abl...
- idog said If you plan to install Monterey, buy the one that&...