Our 96 Audi A6 Avant is still great for short trips to the hardware stores for heavy duty stuff. I think it’s time for us to donate the car. The transmission goes into safe mode after 15 minutes of driving. One of the solenoids is faulty and I don’t know where to start.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,299 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,369 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 407 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 20,801 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 19,751 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,865 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,628 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,135 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,496 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,197 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,020 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 28,978 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,157 views
- Kevin said How do I remove the bottom fork from air strut to...
- idog said Not sure how to help you there, do you have origin...
- gil buskila said hey… i need some help with my audi a8 d3 200...
- Lawrence Barley said Great- worked like a charm! THANKS
- Bogdan Vasilescu said Hi there. I own a 2009 Audi A8L that comes with a...