Our 96 Audi A6 Avant is still great for short trips to the hardware stores for heavy duty stuff. I think it’s time for us to donate the car. The transmission goes into safe mode after 15 minutes of driving. One of the solenoids is faulty and I don’t know where to start.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 59,847 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 107 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 116 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 13,642 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 14,893 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 10,438 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 15,065 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,018 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,262 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 39,700 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,102 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 26,961 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 26,817 views
- idog said If your mmi is Europe, you need to find them on EB...
- Kashif Aziz said my audi A8L 2008 software is deleted. where can i...
- Costel Condrache said What can be done as my driver door is not open whe...
- idog said Never replaced things without verifying that it’s...
- Don said Hi, I need your help with my 2007 Q7 MMI. I’d like...