The hood slammed down on me the other day due to weak shocks support. I found Strong Arm 6294 on Amazon $47 for 2 with free shipping and I got them. They work quite well. The procedure is very simple, just a little screw driver to release the spring lock and remove the ends from the ball connectors. To place the new one, just snap them on. The best is to have a support bar, just in case if you do it by yourself, a helper would be great.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles