Every year, we go to the Sierra for Skiing. This is our 6th year with the Q7. We always prepare and check to make sure everything is working in the Q7 before we take a long and snowy trip to the mountains. The Q7 is the best vehicle to climb, drive in the snow IMHO. This is how we prepared our Q7 for the snow.
Check battery, check engine oil, check brake fluid, check power steering fluid, check coolant, check windshield washer fluid, applied Rain-X to inside and outside windshield. Bring fire starter, lighter, flares, brake fluid, water, power converter (DC-AC), screw driver, plier… Emergency kit.
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Our Old Faithful 2008 Q7
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2017 Q7 3rd Row Vents Deleted
- How To Install Analog TV Tuner 4E0 919 146 On Audi MMI 2G