It’s going to rain the whole weekend, my original 2006 A8L wipers are deteriorated and don’t perform well any more. It’s time to replace them. Found
– The left side we can just lift up the wiper, but the left side we need to put the wipers on service mode which will move the wipers upward for easy removal.
Make sure the inserts are at least 22″ long, the best is 23-24″ so we can cut them instead. Get a good rubber ones or just buy the whole blades if you time to wait for shipping. We can buy the bracket less blades and remove the rubber inserts.
– Just pull the old rubber blade out, at the end when the cap lock is, press the 2 metal frames together overlapping to remove the frame out of the cap, remove the cap.
–The middle of the new rubber blade must be trimmed to clear the center pin of mounting mechanism for flat installation, not being pushed out by this pin.
-Keep one side closed with the cap, slide the insert through the channel all the way to the end, hold it in place by placing part of the plastic wind deflector on or the original clamp.
–Finish the center part then the rest of the other side, cut the excess then put the lock cap back on.
-Slide the wind deflectors on both, make sure it’s matched with the center mounting mechanism.
- What you should/must know about Audi Electrical System
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3