While removing the passenger side carpet to disable the MMI Screen motor, I noticed the carpet foam was soaking wet. Thanks to Audipages post, I removed and cleaned out the AC drain hose. I couldn’t believe there were so much stuff stuck in that little hose. After cleaning it, drove with AC on for about […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 61,686 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 807 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 321 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 18,485 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 18,152 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,076 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,055 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,095 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,421 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 41,581 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 34,771 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 28,445 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,008 views
- Brice LEMAIRE said Hi unfortunatly I don´t find the 60 amps fuse you...
- Brice LEMAIRE said Thank you so much for sharing this with me, I will...
- idog said Unless you messed around with VCDS and made the co...
- Mike said You obviously know your way around an A8 D3. Maybe...
- idog said No, control panel doesn’t do that, only opti...