While removing the passenger side carpet to disable the MMI Screen motor, I noticed the carpet foam was soaking wet. Thanks to Audipages post, I removed and cleaned out the AC drain hose. I couldn’t believe there were so much stuff stuck in that little hose. After cleaning it, drove with AC on for about 1/2 an hour, came back, check under the carpet, the condensation existed on top of the AC distributor duct, so it may not just the leaks from the AC drain hose.
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?