2014-06-22 Some spots get back in the back of my Lumix ZS8 lens again – I had to remove them.
I don’t know how, but my pictures came out with black spots on them, especially with lighter, whiter scenery. Luckily, my digital camera Lumix ZS8 failed “system error (zoom)” which forced me to open it up to fix it, I tried to open the CCD behind the lens, cleaned it with a Q-tip and voila, all the spots are gone.
Assuming we can get to the back of the camera like I did with our Lumix ZS8, remove 3 screws and lift the CCD up and we can see all these dust with the shapes showing on our images.
The dust and residue on the CCD surface and back of the lens are visible, I just use a dry q-tip to wipe the ccd and the lens very lightly, the dust are gone right away.
- GenTek TW3 Bluetooth Wireless Metal Earbuds
- Micolindun N12 Gaming Headset
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- How To Set Up 1TB WD My Cloud
- Arctic P253 BT Bluetooth Headphones
- Sabrent USB Hard Drive Dock For Samsung Smart TV
- Play iPhone 5 or 6 On 30 Pins Dock Devices