I’ve had an Acer Netbook for a few months now, it’s a great little notebook. The keyboard sensitivity is a little too much, it’s difficult to type text sometimes, the cursor keep jumping around. But that’s not the problem for this article. For some unknown reason, the Crtl key popped out of its place and it took me a while to put it back together, since it needs some know how to put it back, I like to document it for future occurences.
When the key is popped out of the base, we should have 2 pieces, the key and a little bracket.
The key has a moving bracket attached also
This is the base where it’s supposed to be hooked up to: 2 metal hooks narrow and 2 metal hooks wider.
The important setup for easy re-installation is how its brackets mate to each other.
Right way of mating the brackets since the bracket can be mated upside down.
When we got this down, we just need to start sliding the bracket to the narrow hooks first, align the key and push it lightly down and it will snap in nicely.
Then it will be nicely in place again
Here are all the pictures taken (wrongway & rightway)
- Micolindun N12 Gaming Headset
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- Panasonic Lumix TS20 Waterproof Camera
- MSI GTX 760 FROZR Plays LOL @ 300 FPS
- Lightdow LD6000 Wifi 1080P Action Camera
- Costco Night Owl CAM-AHD10-8 1080P Home Security Camera System
- How To Connect Half Mini Pcie Wifi – Bluetooth Combo Card to Desktop PCI-E Slot
- Set Up AirPrint Brother MFC-J485DW On Windows, Mac OS X and iOS