2014-11-23 – The method below doesn’t really work if the AC power is connected – it still reboots after a few hours. I found this fix for the RTC Alarm which works through the night with AC power on, although it has some inconvenient stuff. I used this method now. The inconvenient stuff is:
1. Need to turn on the wifi and reconnect to SSID manually every time after sleep.
2. Need to set Wireless printer with IP address manually also.
I just installed Yosemite 10.10 released version and the when I put the laptop to sleep over night, the battery was dead in the morning (without AC charger) due to waking up during the night and draining the battery out. After searching the cure, here is how it works.
Before putting it to sleep – open a terminal and type
sudo launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.discoveryd.plist
This will stop Safari from accessing the internet
After Wake – open the terminal and type
sudo launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.discoveryd.plist
Everything will work as normal.
- Keynote 9.0.2 bug deletes embedded videos in slides
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- Use Malwarebytes To Clean Malware on mac OS X
- ELP-USB100W05MT-DL36 USB Security Camera
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- MS Office 2008 Crashed After Installed In macOS Sierra 10.12.2 Fixed
- How To Fix NO Audio and Mic After Wake on Mac OS X