In order to get iMessage and FaceTime to work on Big Sur, we need to have a valid account with Apple. There are a few things we need to get working before login to iCloud.
1. iMessage Debug must be free of errors.
2. en0 must be IObuitin with network hardware of the system. Use ioregistryexplorer to check.
3. Serial # used must not matched real mac registered serial #.
4. nvram must work. Do some tests to make sure it’s working.
5. Make sure to have a good SMBIOS with ROM mac Address of En0 and spoof is checked.
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh