In order to get iMessage and FaceTime to work on Big Sur, we need to have a valid account with Apple. There are a few things we need to get working before login to iCloud.
1. iMessage Debug must be free of errors.
2. en0 must be IObuitin with network hardware of the system. Use ioregistryexplorer to check.
3. Serial # used must not matched real mac registered serial #.
4. nvram must work. Do some tests to make sure it’s working.
5. Make sure to have a good SMBIOS with ROM mac Address of En0 and spoof is checked.
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668