I’m searching to find a solution to get rid of the banner warning every time I boot to my macOS High Sierra.
The solution is to format and reinstall macOS High Sierra on the partition.
- Download Youtube Audio and Edit MP3 On macOS Catalina
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400