My daughter wanted to play high resolution game on the small Dell DT 3668 PC we bought last year. The power supply is too small and under powered. I need to customize it somehow.
We need a 12V relay – Inputs are from the 12V off the Hard Drive connector – The 2 output pins connected to the Green and the Black of the 24 pin external PSU.
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- How To Test and Replace Desktop PC Power Supply
- Install GTX 1060 to Dell DT 3668 PC
- How To Connect Half Mini Pcie Wifi – Bluetooth Combo Card to Desktop PCI-E Slot
- Selected Boot Image Did Not Authenticate
- HP Error Code 0xc0000225 BSOD
- How To Split Prefix Database To Individual Database For WordPress
- Author Avatar Picture In WordPress 3.9.X