For TV that doesn’t have smart TV built in, Google does have a smart tv box, built in China called MK802,MK805, MK808 and now MK809. It’s practically an Android tablet with HDMI output. It’s inexpensive and it does many things with the wifi. What’s the difference between this box and smart TV built in? I think it’s about $200-300 dependent upon the make and models of the TV we’re buying. This little box is like an Android tablet or PC hooking up directly to the TV. I believed it can do more than any built-in smart TV and it’s portable also. I couldn’t control the box with my Android tablet Thrive due to firmware update, the website doesn’t appear to be up and running correctly. There are other boxes like Roku and Apple TV, but I don’t know if they play full HD and access media files from wireless home servers or external USB hard drives.
Google TV originally are from these boxes.
Stream movies from home servers.
Stream movies directly from attached USB external Hard drive.
- Rotary Encoder for Android TV Box
- Mcdodo USB C 41W Charger
- Wyze WIFI IP Surveillance Camera
- How To Add Touch Screen To Android TV Box
- How To Add Android USB CarPlay and Android Auto To Android TV Box
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Android Tablet
- Fix Samsung TV Turn On/Off With Screeching Sound Distorted Display