And always use portable drive to install before internal hard drive. For Realtek id 0139 card reader isn’t supported, a USB SD card reader is handy.
The best way to install Snow Leopard or Lion to Laptop internal hard drive is restore it instead of install it with MBR flag. Always install Mac OS X on external USB drive, experiment with it, install all the software and test out all functions, then restore the whole image to the internal hard drive. Remember 3 things:
1. Make sure the external usb hard drive is bootable to Snow Leopard or Lion.
2. Snow Leopard can restore from the source to hard drive partition.
3. Lion DOES NOT allow restoring from the source to hard drive partition, must boot with unibeast installation usb, then select disk utilities and restore from there.
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio